Our philosophy centers on providing the highest caliber of care possible, with the goal of returning you to a life where activity, function and less pain are optimized. Our physicians and surgeons are leaders in spine surgery, joint replacement, arthritis care, hand and foot care, and sports medicine. Our teams understand pain and function. Together, they will guide you in your decision making of how best to return you to an active, functioning life again. We have clinics in Flagstaff, Sedona, Page and Prescott Valley.
Our Specialty Centers
- Arthritis and Fracture Care Center (hip, shoulder and knee joint care)
- Spine and Pain Center (minimally invasive surgeries and non-surgical)
- Hand Center (elbow, wrist and hand)
- Foot and Ankle Center (foot care including sports injuries)
- Sports Medicine Center (shoulder, hip and knee)
- Urgent Ortho walk-in clinic: Mon-Fri, 8 – 5 p.m. First come, first served.
We look forward to caring for you with Experience You Can Trust.
Summit Surgery Center is now Northern Arizona Healthcare Orthopedic Surgery Center. This acquisition further strengthens the collaboration between NAH and the orthopedics community. Physicians from Northern Arizona Orthopaedics and Flagstaff Bone and Joint, and NAH nursing and support staff, will dedicate their time to ensuring patients and families receive the very best care. The goal of the partnership is to establish a full continuum of medical care across Northern Arizona, lower costs to the patient and enhance the patient experience. For more information or to make an appointment, call 928-214-3211. Click here to visit the web site.
- Excellent standards for safety, quality and cleanliness
- Staffed by expert doctors, anesthesiologists and nurses
- Three operating rooms
- State-of-the-art equipment
- 8 private suite rooms
- 24/7 nursing care
- Peaceful, warm, quite setting
Since 1983, DeRosa Physical Therapy has been providing people living in Northern Arizona with expert therapy. There are three DeRosa Physical Therapy locations. The location inside the Summit Center provides the following services:
- Orthopaedics and spine care
- Sports-focused physical therapy
- Worksite injuries
- Function tests
- Children’s physical therapy
- Heart health, fitness and wellness
- Pool therapy
- After-surgery rehabilitation
- Massage therapy
- Hand therapy
The goal of the DeRosa Physical Therapy team is to ensure our patients receive the highest level of comprehensive care designed to improve their quality of life.
Flagstaff’s fast, affordable, walk-in care for joint, bone and muscle injuries.
- Treating new injuries, including spine
- Expert muscle, bone and joint care
- Trusted Northern Arizona Orthopaedics team
- No appointments, walk-in care only
- Lower costs than emergency centers
- Most insurances accepted
- Payment plans welcome
- Same-day care for work-site injuries
- Immediate sports and recreational injury care
- Imaging, including MRI and X-ray
- Casting, bracing and splinting
- On-site surgery center
- Comprehensive therapy services
Urgent Ortho is a service of Northern Arizona Orthopaedics.
Welcome to the Northern Arizona Healthcare Orthopedic Surgery and Recovery Care Center, a 50,000 square-foot orthopaedic care delivery facility conveniently located across the street from Flagstaff Medical Center. Built in 2002, the Summit Center is home to four entities – Northern Arizona Orthopaedics, Urgent Ortho, DeRosa Physical Therapy and Summit Surgery Center. Modern in architecture and simple in design, the building has been a place of convenience and comfort for patients coming from the far reaches of Arizona and beyond. Individuals needing evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and therapy for their bone, joint or muscle problems and injuries, come to the Summit Center, the only one of its kind in Northern Arizona.